The 3 Series BMW E36 is a car that is currently experiencing its second youth in motorsport and tuning. The undeniable fact is the age of this model. The oldest models are over 25 years old, so rubber suspension elements are not often worn out. The suspension itself is quite advanced due to the multi-link system in the rear of the vehicle. This solution translates into great driving characteristics of the car, but also requires a lot of work on any repairs. Replacing used bushings with polyurethane ones will work not only in tuning, drift, racing or rallies. It will also work for ordinary users who want to effectively improve the reliability of the suspension.
The set contains the following elements:
Front suspension of BMW E36:
- 00087488 – Front wishbone bushings (L=R rear, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
A list of front suspension parts with an interactive diagram can be found in our catalog.
Rear suspension of BMW E36:
- 00087498 – Rear beam bushing (rear, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087500 – Rear beam bushing (front, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087506 – Rear trailing arm bushing (front, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087514 – Rear upper control arm bushing (outer, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087511 – Rear upper control arm bushing (inner, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087510 – Rear lower lateral rod bushing (outer, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
- 00087511 – Rear lower lateral rod bushing (inner, 70 ShA, 2 pieces)
A list of rear suspension parts with an interactive diagram can be found in our catalog.
The above kit does not include the anti-roll bar bushing. There were several anti-roll bar thicknesses in the BMW E36 and this element must be purchased separately:
- TED83109 – Front anti-roll bar link bushing (70 ShA)
- 00087469 – Front anti-roll bar bushing (ID=22mm, 70 ShA)
- 00087414 – Front anit-roll bar bushing (ID=23mm, 70ShA)